pirrelli diablo corsa III

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
the dealer said the diablo corsa III's were'nt in the '08 catalog for the hayabusa...??

anyone know if this is true? can i get this tire for my '06 ?

FOR THE HAYABUSA? I don't think any of the Pirelli line is designed "bigger badder" or whatever for the Hayabusa and other big bikes. Just get some standard ones. They work fine. The Pirelli site just shows the standard Diablo FOR the busa, but people run anything on these bikes

i've got the corsa III's on my bike right now (for the Bash) and will have them on when i am at Eureka Springs...i have another set of rims that i run the dablo strada's on for when i'm traveling or during the winter months when it is colder and wetter...the III's have excellent grip for street riding in the twisties and the strada's work better in the wet and cold and get twice the mileage...this is just what i have experienced
beerchug.gif

I have a set of Corsa III's for my gixxer1K and they work exceptionally well.

you could go with the powers
cool.gif
you still alive there Dave? Left you a vmail a few days ago, hows life?

Yup, really need that state of the art rubber for those twisties on Long Island.

Those entrance and exit ramps can be tough you know
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

ok I know,
corner2.png

jump9.gif

zuk, did'nt get the vmail.

yeah i know all about the twisties, that's why im looking at the continental sport attacks, more of a curve to the tire, not at a severe curve as the "v" shaped diablos.

Might not be a bad bet for where we are.....

Probably could run the road attacks, and never notice the difference here
cool.gif

I grabbed a rear Pirelli Diablo Corsa Dave-rode it a few days to break it in n then took it to the Gap for nice cruisin; great tire bro you're guna luv it
beerchug.gif

Cheyenne_art_017.jpg

Back