Pirelli Tires come stock

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to take this opportunity to point out that the world's top of the line motorcycle [no, not Ducati, you ninnys!] the MV AGUSTA comes with Pirelli tires stock.

IN YER FACE, MICHELIN!
biggrin.gif

[... though I think Ducs come with Pirelli on them too]

Does this qualify me as a Pirelli FANBOY now?

tamburini_rhf_1024.jpg

I can see the first pic, but the other 4 are red x's
smile.gif

Nice MV too...

Isn't the MV also the worlds fastest street bike now.. BTW I'd love to have one just to say I do.. pure art..
super.gif

Hey Greg lets put a ride together.. I promise I'll behave..
wink.gif
The Waterloo group is headed for Road America this weekend but we won't be home..
sad.gif

Sorry for the thread jack..
blush.gif

(DR1300R @ May 31 2007,06:48) Hey Greg lets put a ride together.. I promise I'll behave..
wink.gif
The Waterloo group is headed for Road America this weekend but we won't be home..
sad.gif

blush.gif
yeah man, I NEED to get back up to the back roads in the North East! I loved the ride. I'll bring my new MV

My friend has one. (not the $120,00 in the pic but just like it.) All i can say is its sick. It sounds like a chevy. Triumph daytona comes 675 comes with pirelli's.

(WWJD @ May 31 2007,09:00)
(DR1300R @ May 31 2007,06:48) Hey Greg lets put a ride together.. I promise I'll behave..
wink.gif
sad.gif

blush.gif
yeah man, I NEED to get back up to the back roads in the North East! I loved the ride. I'll bring my new MV
No not the NE somewhere else.. Your to modest to spend that kind of bucks.. So it will take pics for me to believe you mister..
laugh.gif

You're right I don't have one, I was just kidding. Yes NE - but NOT the public roads, the BACK roads! That's where the fun is and no traffic and no patrols. I don't think you were with us on that first ride. The public trafficy roads are the problem. I dont mean by the boarder... well, here:
THESE roads are off the beaten path and twistie and hilly. That last ride we did was way too public

gunderIA.JPG

(WWJD @ May 31 2007,19:43) eh?
diagramme.gif
UUUUUUUUUUH, can you explain this to me
wink.gif
. What does it all mean, and what do those numbers indicate
rock.gif
'

Thanks for Your Massive Insite and Instructional Abilities on the Mastery of Lateral Progression
laugh.gif

I think that chart is bogus. Last "radargram" [or whatever it is called] I saw on the standard Diablo was not so well rounded as THIS chart indicates.

but this chart means it should be a good tire
biggrin.gif

besides, I's just ho'in and pushing my Diablo religion on everyone

Back