Pipe's home

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Well, walked through the door, kissed the kid and slapped the wife; and figured Pipe would post up and let the board know he was home.

Overall a good trip.
Pipe saw a post before leaving that said if you wasn't staying at the Phillips then you wouldn't be in the loop and know anything going on. Well Pipe agrees.
Wished there was some more organization for everyone including those not at the Phillips; but oh well.
Dad and Pipe rode the loop and Hellbender and had some good rides.
Couple of sport bikers come up to us when we finished the Dragons tail and commented to Dad how surprised they were that the Goldwing would go through the turns like that.
Think that made his day. :thumbsup:

Good meeting the ones that would talk and wished Pipe could have met a few more.
Would like to apologize to Shawn and the few others that was going to ride the dragon on Sat night. Was going to run it with you all, and told Shawn in the store that I would; but noticed when Pipe got back to the bike that he still had his dark face shield on and didn't want to risk it. Dark face shield, night time, and riding in the rain wasn't the funnest.
Had hard enough time making it back to Robbinsville.
But thanks all for the good time.

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

:thumbsup: I keep saying that I am going to make the next bash....then I remember that I sold my busa.

NIce to meet you Pipe, glad you made it back to the friendly confinds of the Ohio Valley! PM me anytime you want to ride! And next bash you, your Dad and I are riding together. :thumbsup:

NIce to meet you Pipe, glad you made it back to the friendly confinds of the Ohio Valley! PM me anytime you want to ride! And next bash you, your Dad and I are riding together. :thumbsup:

Sounds good.
Would've liked to ride with the group.
Just seemed unorganized since we couldn't stay at the Phillips with everyone else.
Had a good ride on the loop, but ran into ran on the end of the skyway.

I seen your bike at the line up bro. but never saw you. Glad you made it back man. I hope I get to meet ya in the spring:thumbsup:

I seen your bike at the line up bro. but never saw you. Glad you made it back man. I hope I get to meet ya in the spring:thumbsup:

Stood by your bike a few times, but never saw you either. Didn't know who to look for; just knew the bike.
Was wanting to meet up with you.
Maybe next time. :beerchug:

Overall a good trip.
Pipe saw a post before leaving that said if you wasn't staying at the Phillips then you wouldn't be in the loop and know anything going on. Well Pipe agrees.

Pipe sounds like Pipe was a bit disillusioned by it all........

It almost sounds like Pipe is saying that the bash has become a bit clique-ish. If someone doesn't have a room at the Phillips you might as well stay home. I hope I'm wrong. Though I must say that as an outsider looking in it certainly has that appearance.

Back