Pipefighter's bike

Nathan, looks great man!! I've never been a big megaphone fan, but it looks "Right" on your bike.

I'm sure the chrome stands out alot more with that blue.

looks great nathan nice job

that 2 brothers pipe looks real good in the before pics !!!

beerchug.gif

000_0018__Small_.jpg

Looks good Nathan...
bowdown.gif

I thought you were the anti-humpmod though...

Run the baffle for your ears and to keep popo out of your azz. Sounds great without it though. Ran a Vance and Hines 4 into 1 megaphone 30 years ago on a KZ650, pulled the baffle, never stopped in NC, but always getting stopped in SC

Thanks fellas. Matty, Exhaust looks pretty good on yours now. Hope your enjoying it.
Yamahor, hump mod was already done when I bought the bike, so I just didn't change it. I did add the hump mod for storage.
Tinman, yep, bellywing is going back on, Dad just forgot it at his house.
dadof3, Yeah, it does sound good and I'll probably ride it everynowandthen without, but only when it's playing around home.
firedevil.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Mar. 05 2007,04:58) Thanks fellas. Matty, Exhaust looks pretty good on yours now. Hope your enjoying it.
Yamahor, hump mod was already done when I bought the bike, so I just didn't change it. I did add the hump mod for storage.
Tinman, yep, bellywing is going back on, Dad just forgot it at his house.
dadof3, Yeah, it does sound good and I'll probably ride it everynowandthen without, but only when it's playing around home.  
firedevil.gif
Gotcha.

So, Nathan... You gonna show up at the busa bash with her? You know you want to... It'll be fun!
biggrin.gif

Yep! Much better with the darker color. It does need something to break up the all blue though. Nice job.
beerchug.gif

Wow Nathan...I didn't know you were redoing that Busa!!! I loved what nyrican did with it, but what you did looks awesome as well...congrats!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Mar. 05 2007,18:00) Thanks everyone.
Ben, don't know if I'll make the bash, might be working.
If you decide to show up, I'm sure theres plenty of floor space at least...

That bike looked awesome without the new paint. But Love the blue. I never was into loud bikes but the megaphone without a baffle sounds mean as he!!. With baffle is impressive deep grumble.

I was agoing to ask if that was a GM color till I read the rest of the posts. I had a Firebird that was almost that color. My 91

I am not sure of which looks better!! Before or after!! Both sets of pics look awesome!! Makes my bike look so plain and boring!! You have a good eye for taste. Some that are put together dont look right, they are slapped together with alot of parts that dont go. Sorta like no plan or scheme going on. Yours looks perfect!!! Congrats my friend!! Glad it worked out OK!!

beerchug.gif

Back