Pipefighter's bike

nice work
super.gif

I think I like the Megaphone with the baffle and definitely would like to see a Kanji or 2 on the body work,JMHO.Great work Nathan.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

man I would be def without the baffle in that megaphone
SHOCKED.gif

Wow I always liked your Busa with the old colors.. But man Nathen you did it again
super.gif
Although I too like NJ would like to see Kanji's

Nice job Kudos to you..
beerchug.gif

drop dead sexy
bowdown.gif

now for me the bde without the baffle, that is one wicked sound......
let them hear the monster coming so they can be ready to look......
beerchug.gif

Thanks everyone.
Just posted a new poll about decals and would like you all to check which one you think would looks best.

So does everyone so far like the blue better then the previous colors?
Be honest; won't hurt my feelings.

(thepushercg @ Mar. 04 2007,10:40) drop dead sexy
bowdown.gif

now for me the bde without the baffle, that is one wicked sound......
let them hear the monster coming so they can be ready to look......
beerchug.gif
I'll try it every now and then, but I think I would have problems with the cops running it without.
You can tell it's a little louder in the video, but in person, the thing just screams.
Would have to buy stock in ear plugs.

Looks sharp, cant wait to see pics in better light. I like the megaphone with the baffle, but the one without the baffle sounds awesome to, just do not think I could ride long distance with it. Great job.
biggrin.gif

Nathan !! Man that is the Bomb !!! A few months ago I PM'd you about the progress , but who knew you were gonna come out of Area 51 on us with an X-Craft . Well Done , W. F. D .
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks.
Glad everyone seems to like it so far.
Just be honest. If you liked it before then so be it. That's why I'm asking for opinions.
beerchug.gif

THAT THING SUX, NATE!
all_coholic.gif

there-feel better now that someone says your bike looks funny?
poke.gif

you remind me of models that cant take a compliment without going "oh, but Im sooo fat!"

dude-the bike looks good! stop doubting yourself already-it wuz hot when you got it, but now its more "YOU", so how could it NOT get even cooler-lookin? jeeez.....like my son says "ah-duh, dude!"

congrats man-and +100000 on seein that paint in the sunlight!
super.gif

Wow! Awesome color - definately blings!

Back