PINGING ALL PHOTOSHOP'RS

Adobe Photoshop.. very expensive.. but the best always is.
Macromedia Fireworks.. it's alright.. but I prefer Photoshop.
Jasc Paint Shop Pro.. free trial for 30 days.. $99 for full version.. best for the price.  www.jasc.com
si.

Edit: Jasc PSP is now $84 for the full download version from their website.

What program is the best out there that you can recomend for photo's?  
Hi ya Big E , Revlis The Net-Nanny probably will have the best answer , he's into grafx an such in a big way . I have about 10 programs in the collection now, some of them I have even used . hee hee hee . The one I goof with alot is called Photo Explotion , does eveything I need , plus a couple hundred things I dont need . I picked it up mostly because it does gr8 fast file conversions . It was cheap too, like 30 bucks or something . I'm sure yer looki' for something higher-end thou . I just found there wasn't a whole lot of diff between one's that were 100 bucks, and one's that were a thousand bucks . For me , the average hacker anyway.

Anyway , if someone comes on and tells us whats good , and I have it in my collection , I'll mail the dang thing to ya, for a great price , FREE . It wont be a burned copy either Big Ef , it'll be the orig .

Hav a good 1....RSD.

Well Adobe PhotoShop is the Industry standard and IMNSHO it is the Cat's Ass of Photo Editing tools.  However, $700 bucks or so is pretty steep just for personal use, so I would recommend Photoshop Elements.  It has about 80% of Photoshops cool Fun features without all the professional crap you may not need for casual/hobby use.  It is basically all you would need to do just about everything you could want to a photo for $99.  It also allows you to use a lot of the add ons and stuff that are out there.  Check it out here.  Adobe Elements

One  other thought, and this goes for everyone interested in decent FREE photo alteration and cataloging tools... not to mention all sorts of other good freeware.  Go to WebAttack  for all sorts of freeware/shareware programs.  Just select "FREEWARE" then look under "GRAPHIC TOOLS" There are a few good tools in there for cataloging and sorting all of your digital images as well as a crap load of assorted good freeware... I recommend "IrfanView" under image viewers.  It's free and has some nice features...

But for a real good no BS do it all photo editing program I recommend Adobe Elements.  

Another option though one I do not really recommend it because I feel that everything made by Corel Corp. has been personally designed by SATAN is Corel Photopaint.  It does damn near eveything you could ever want and comes with a whole lot of built in effects and filters that could be fun.

Rev. :thumbsup:

Well Adobe PhotoShop is the Industry standard and IMNSHO it is the Cat's Ass of Photo Editing tools.  However, $700 bucks or so is pretty steep just for personal use, so I would recommend Photoshop Elements.  It has about 80% of Photoshops cool Fun features without all the professional crap you may not need for casual/hobby use.  It is basically all you would need to do just about everything you could want to a photo for $99.  It also allows you to use a lot of the add ons and stuff that are out there.  Check it out here.  Adobe Elements

One  other thought, and this goes for everyone interested in decent FREE photo alteration and cataloging tools... not to mention all sorts of other good freeware.  Go to WebAttack  for all sorts of freeware/shareware programs.  Just select "FREEWARE" then look under "GRAPHIC TOOLS" There are a few good tools in there for cataloging and sorting all of your digital images as well as a crap load of assorted good freeware... I recommend "IrfanView" under image viewers.  It's free and has some nice features...

But for a real good no BS do it all photo editing program I recommend Adobe Elements.  

Another option though one I do not really recommend it because I feel that everything made by Corel Corp. has been personally designed by SATAN is Corel Photopaint.  It does damn near eveything you could ever want and comes with a whole lot of built in effects and filters that could be fun.

Rev.  :thumbsup:
Yeah go Photoshop Elements.. forgot to mention that one.. I use Photoshop 7 (~$250 - thx to academic discount), but Elements has everything simple photo editing requires.

..agreed about Corel - powerful but funky.. I haven't bothered with it in years.

Go ahead and download Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 and try it out - and there's lots of tutorials online and at bookstores on how to use it.
si.

Back