*Ping* NIGHTFLIGHT...yep, it's about your Colts

Takeuon

Registered
Bye, bye to a perfect season. Don't really like or dislike the Colts. In some ways I would have liked to see an undefeated season. Especially to surpass the Patriots.

The sports talk all this week, will be about the decision to pull Manning.

Sorry buddy.

Yes its true the jets beat our second string.kinda sucks 4 the people that payed 4 tickets you can watch second string team free in Tere Haute in off season.
Prob only play starters 1/2 game next week if that.I fear the pats most in playoffs but any off the wildcard teams could take it all the way.Now your going have see Mercury Morris poping bubbly.
I see N.O lost 2nd game 2day as well.

Last edited:
The Chargers will see you on the 24th.

Last edited:
Should have kept Manning in until they knew they had it won. What a crappy way to see an undefeated season get away ( From the sideline )

Psssssst Dont count my Steelers out quite yet.

Yes its true the jets beat our second string.kinda sucks 4 the people that payed 4 tickets you can watch second string team free in Tere Haute in off season.
Prob only play starters 1/2 game next week if that.I fear the pats most in playoffs but any off the wildcard teams could take it all the way.Now your going have see Mercury Morris poping bubbly.
I see N.O lost 2nd game 2day as well.

The Chargers will see you on the 24th.

Yeah....I'm predicting a Chargers v. Vikings Superbowl !! I think this could be San Diego's year.

Should have kept Manning in until they knew they had it won. What a crappy way to see an undefeated season get away ( From the sideline )

Psssssst Dont count my Steelers out quite yet.

Gag...let's hope not :puke:

They wont play untill afc title game both have 1st week off.
I THINK JETS CAN STILL GET IN IF THEY BEAT CINN NEXT WEEK.
IM MOST worried about N.E.+chargers
Chargers will have come to INDY FOR AFC CHAMP GAME

Last edited:
Back