PING: k03gsxr750 post up brother...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I see ya here :) Was most certainly nice of you and your girlfriend to introduce yourself to us and hang out with us Sunday at the service..

Do post up an introduce yourself (and your bike).. Kevin would tell you too..

Randy.

Randy, thanks again for umm well :whistle: the "advice" on the teeth.

I was actually working on an intro should I just post it here?

Naw, get your own thread.. :laugh: glad the jaw feels better :)

Just wanted you to come out of cover... :)

Now this sounds interesting....??? and Bogus is involved...oh boy....:whistle:

Easy kids... till you know the guy behind the name.. was a most gracious host for us .oRgsters this past weekend.. :)

Easy kids... till you know the guy behind the name.. was a most gracious host for us .oRgsters this past weekend.. :)

Were not picking on the Newb Bogus...we are gratefull that people came from far and wide to pay tribute to a wonderfull guy...we are collectively humbled that many were so accomodating and welcoming to Org bretherin that came to see vman on his departure...

Make no mistake on that...

But we CAN still pick on you:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Were not picking on the Newb Bogus...we are gratefull that people came from far and wide to pay tribute to a wonderfull guy...we are collectively humbled that many were so accomodating and welcoming to Org bretherin that came to see vman on his departure...

you can pick on me all ya want.. :laugh: new guy gets a pass for oh say... 24 hours? :laugh:

Oh, sorry, I was not talking about K03GSXR750. :laugh:

IDK the way I figure it, if I'm not picked on a) not one of the guys b)probably means people don't like me.

Excellent point. But you are not truly loved until one of the Blue Crew changes your title.

Right Lycan?

well they can cut all the gay jokes they want... I met your girlfriend... Yeoowza! :)

I watched that happen many, many times. Sorry but I have a quite a few laughs at a few of your expenses :rofl:

Truth be told, Kevin loved playing jokes on the gang here...some went over well and others tanked...ever seen a group of Busa guys cry?! :laugh:

Back