Ping Semi

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I know you bring up the rear on our Eureka rides to insure no one gets lost or left behind.

First I would like to give you a big :thumbsup: for doing so, You could easily be out front ripping the roads but instead you have choosen to look out for your fellow Brother or Sister. Thankyou for this. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Now that being said I wanted to give you a preview of what you will be seeing a good part of the day. Seeing how I am in no hurry to disprove the notion of loss of handling with a Lowered / Stretched / 240 kit and will be hanging close to the back ( I think ) Just make sure your looking at Mistys Azz and not mine :laugh::laugh:

Thanks again Brother for keeping an eye on us.

==========================================================

fatt.jpg

fatt.jpg

Last edited:
LOLz, thats funny right there. Semi always in the rear with the gear. But like you, I appreciate what Semi does in this regard, and usually ride just in front of him. :laugh:

We all will be vying for the covetted spot in front of Semi. We rode together one time and I had to make him ride in front or else!

Semi is da man..:bowdown:

i thank all of you for your kind words :bowdown: i consider it an honor and a priviledge to even get to ride with all of you guys and girls! i get to ride more than most folks (i'm very thankful for the life i have been blessed with) and just like to know that eveyone (including myself) is having a great time...plus, i never want to have to worry that anyone is down and not getting help or having to ride above their head because they feel they are getting left behind

btw DEMMYM, Misty does have a great looking rear (much better than yours :whistle: :laugh:)

Semi,
You are a kinda guy that I like to ride with. It makes everyones ride go a lot smoother and more enjoyable!:thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

If it wasn't for Semi being the sweeper, me and notright would have ended up somewhere in Tennesee on the last Eureka Springs trip.:laugh::laugh:

If it wasn't for Semi being the sweeper, me and notright would have ended up somewhere in Tennesee on the last Eureka Springs trip.:laugh::laugh:

i had forgotten about that, you guys were moving on pretty good trying to catch the folks who were no longer in front of you :laugh: glad i could be of service :beerchug:

And I thank Semi too! He's selfless in his willingness to be the sweeper every year. And he helped me get my wheels back under me after witnessing my first crash too. Go, Semi. We love you!

Props to you Semi , Thanks for taking care of your fellow riders!!!! No man left behind when he is sweeper!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

First I would like to give you a big :thumbsup: for doing so, You could easily be out front ripping the roads but instead you have choosen to look out for your fellow Brother or Sister. Thankyou for this. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Now that being said I wanted to give you a preview of what you will be seeing a good part of the day. Seeing how I am in no hurry to disprove the notion of loss of handling with a Lowered / Stretched / 240 kit and will be hanging close to the back ( I think ) Just make sure your looking at Mistys Azz and not mine :laugh::laugh:

Thanks again Brother for keeping an eye on us.

==========================================================

btw DEMMYM, Misty does have a great looking rear (much better than yours :whistle: :laugh:)

:rofl:

That is some funny stuff. Riding w/ you boys is going to be a real treat. I can only imagine what the post ride conversation will be like :laugh:

Back