PING Greg GPW

(monster @ Jan. 29 2007,08:27) A quick trip to Burger King after words and we were on our way home  
beerchug.gif

DSCF0053Small.jpg
did you get anything for the guys? I guess that's why they call you monster.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I certainly had an awsome time on Saturday. Greg, your shop is impressive to say the least, totally Professional!! It was like being in the Suzuki factory shop. I can't wait to bring my bike to you next month and get your HPC badge on it.
bowdown.gif

It was great to have the opportunity to finally talk to some members of the board and hopefully maked some friends. Thanks for everything Greg and thanks to DJ, Tom, Paul, Susan, Warren , Big D it was good seeing you guys...
super.gif

Oh I think you need some HPC shirts with Hayabusa or Kanji on them.
beerchug.gif

Great pics Kevin! Sorry we couldn't meet up on Saturday. You had the place all to your self on Sunday though.

Take care!

Tom.

(Postal @ Jan. 29 2007,13:47) Great pics Kevin! Sorry we couldn't meet up on Saturday. You had the place all to your self on Sunday though.

Take care!

Tom.
Wish I could have been there on Sat
beerchug.gif

(monster @ Jan. 29 2007,18:03)
(Postal @ Jan. 29 2007,13:47) Great pics Kevin! Sorry we couldn't meet up on Saturday. You had the place all to your self on Sunday though.

Take care!

Tom.
beerchug.gif
It was great, as you can probably tell from the pics. We went to great lengths to make sure I wasn't in any of the pics to protect Greg's business. Didn't want to scare anyone off ya know....
laugh.gif

P.

(Postal @ Jan. 29 2007,14:06)
(monster @ Jan. 29 2007,18:03)

Take care!

Tom.
beerchug.gif
It was great, as you can probably tell from the pics. We went to great lengths to make sure I wasn't in any of the pics to protect Greg's business. Didn't want to scare anyone off ya know....  
laugh.gif

P.
laugh.gif
It can't be as bad as you say!

laugh.gif

Cool Pics Kev ! Geez ....you ate $20 worth of Burgers, by yourself ?
laugh.gif

Congrats, Greg, from a satisfied customer. Everything looks good from down here in Texas. If I am in the area, I will definitely stop by. Good to see good people doing good business. It seems like too many times we figure we have to settle for BS from dealerships, due to a lack of good shops like yours. I wish you the best. I'll give you a shout when I have some more "play" money!!

Back