PING Greg GPW

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
Greg, good luck today with the grand opening. I wish you much success. Today your dream becomes reality
beerchug.gif

Kevin

Here bright and early browsing the boards before the day starts. Looks like great weather today as well. My dyno can only handle 750 horse power. Hopefully nobody blows it up.....
beerchug.gif
 I will have pics and a general report later today. Thanks for the support guys.....it does not go un-noticed. Meeting with a member of the board as well, he is interested in opening a HPC in VA...
super.gif

good luck
beerchug.gif
i hope they fill your shop and give you plenty of work to keep you busy

GREG, if anybody deserves this you definately do, I want to wish you MUCH SUCCESS in your endeavor and I would personally thank you for all of your help and insight with my BUSA.
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 27 2007,15:11)
beerchug.gif
  Looks like a good day.

Did the police have something to say.
When can I get my bike in..........being a former Deputy in this county was a very good thing. About (4) Officers stopped by in uniform.
super.gif

Awsome!!! Were proud of you bro. That took some big balls (and a very understanding wife) to make that dream come true
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 27 2007,18:17)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 27 2007,15:11)
beerchug.gif
Looks like a good day.

Did the police have something to say.
When can I get my bike in..........being a former Deputy in this county was a very good thing. About (4) Officers stopped by in uniform.
super.gif
Good friends to have.

lurk.gif
First off that's some expensive seating in the waiting area, the blue and red chairs
firedevil.gif
I know you had a great day and can't wait to have that HPC tag on my baby. Great pics.
beerchug.gif

Wow Greg!

I have not been around here too much lately. Congrats dude! I am really happy for you!

Back