Ping Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

dezzy7

Registered
Cheese I've got a 2001 and want to put a PC on it. I know the PCII is made for it but will the PCIIIr/usb work on it as well or am I restricted to the PCII.

Thanks

Any other techies know FOR SURE add your comments.

All I know is that LoBusa just got a PCIII USB for her '99 Busa.
rock.gif
So, I guess I will be waiting in line with you to get the final answer.

Cheese I've got a 2001 and want to put a PC on it. I know the PCII is made for it but will the PCIIIr/usb work on it as well or am I restricted to the PCII.

Thanks

Any other techies know FOR SURE add your comments.
Hey Dez,

I'm guessing that you're asking that because you may be a little partial to the PCIIIr because it offers the ignition timing also?
rock.gif
Something the other PC's don't. I've read up a lot on them and they (Dynojet) never said anything about restricting a particular PC to a particular model. It seems as if they only improved on the original. I may be wrong, so let the experts sound off. I'm curious too.

Brian

PC2 right now at a killer deal
But the new usb's are making it out I have 9 on order they say May 16th but don't hold your breath

Cheese will the PCIIIR/usb work on a 01, and is the wiring harness the same
rock.gif

And thats a killer deal on the PCII I may have to rethink the others, if so I'll get one from you.

Thanks

Barcharles, yep I figure I might as well get the best I can get!

I gotta chime in here.....Cheese.....can you PLEASE help us out on fuel mappings?  I uploaded the map for my hindle exhaust with my pcIIIR and it runs like poop.  Any tips on what to look for?  My bike surges (SP?) like mad with the map.  I have the map from dynojet and not happy with it.  I've got what I think is a Gen 1 or 2 hindle, PAIR removed with no mod to the airbox and am really dissapointed with the map.  Plus I cant find any info on what to do as far as learning how to map the dumb bike.  Any expertise you can shed would be a god send.  I'd be willing to pay for a good map.......help please!!!

99-01 PC2 right now
02-04 PC3r or Pc3usb
Mikeshardware you live in the town I was born.
sledhead you need a custom map find a good tuner

Back