PING ** CAP / MODS

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I have asked this before, but no body ever got back to me..

I have seen videos on the board for download, and links, but I dont know how to get the videos on the board.

I have two videos about 5mb in size each..

Is there a way I can do it? or is uploading reserved for special people like Revlis (he is reeeeaaalll special if you know what I mean) muah ha ha..

bump.gif

Thrasher the video"s are no longer on the board due to space.
Didnt want to leave you hangin.

The videos are there........ I will set up an FTP for you to upload them to...

CAp

ok Cap, I have to two videos uploaded, how can I link to them.. I tried using the ftp address, then I tried searchinbg for them in the video section.. not sure how to post a link

the two files are

1) mustangspin.wmv
2) planehitskid.mpeg

Thanks Cap for letting me upload those. the plane hits kid is a carried shot and a guy doesnt duck, he lived though, nothing gruesome.

The mustangspin is.. well, just totally unbelievable, it is a police chase and as much as I hate to say it, the guy being chased afer being booked should have got some high fives from the officers for his driving abilities. I know if I was an officer I would have..

Thanks again cap

Sorry, been out of town... I need to move the vids to a production server and you will be able to see them on the vids page.

cap

OK Thrasher the Mustang vid is up, I used to chase folks on that very hwy...... Proud of my fellow LEO here in Ok......... I left the other one off since it wasnt really related. The vids can be seen at vids.hayabusa.org

Cap

Cap -

I hate to be a pain in the arse, but when I went to vids.hayabusa.org all I got was a test page. It did however show up on the movies page (clicking on movies at the bottom) but I could not figure out to do an http link to the file.... I will just post a thread telling everyone to go to the movies page and check out the mustangspin.wmv fle... no worries...

Thanks for posting it Cap

Ron

By the way... do you have any knowledge of that chase since you know the roads and the Leo's etc?

Yeah it was on the news when it happened, it was just before rush hour on I240 in OKC

Back