Pictures of bags w/2 riders mounted up?

BowDown

Registered
I'm looking to get some bags... but I want to make sure that I can still have a passenger with them installed. Anyone have pictures of their busa w/bags and a passenger on the back?

Thanks!:moon:

I do not have pics or opinion just doing a little post ho'in. But I hope someone posts up because I like pics:beerchug:

Another option -Third Wheel Trailer :thumbsup::bowdown:

GM_grey%252520Busa.jpg

Sam uses BAaaaaaaaaaaaa to refer to hookers. It is funny, but that don't make calling hookers sheep or relying on a sheep when no hooker is available right now does it? Same sort of thing here. :laugh:

((((Sorry Ladies dont get Mad ))), This is a picture of CORBIN -BETTLE BAGS and CORBIN -BACKREST :beerchug:

TOURING  BUSA  AND BABE (dani).jpg

...not sure why you are saying the Ventura is not passenger friendly. You put the bag on the back section when you have a passenger and put it over the rear seat when you dont. Nothing is in their way.

..the warning against the backrest part is prolly liability.

...not sure why you are saying the Ventura is not passenger friendly.* You put the bag on the back section when you have a passenger and put it over the rear seat when you dont.* Nothing is in their way...the warning against the backrest part is prolly liability.
*I use double bags - Covers the passenger seat .*

ventura_002.jpg

Back