Pictures from Mojave

drizzit

Registered
Hi Guys,

I know how picture hungry we all are, so I decided it was time for me to contribute. Here are a couple of shots of my bike when I did an LSR event two months ago.

majave airport 046.jpg

majave airport 045.jpg

Looks like someone went crazy with the water in the wet swimsuit contest! :laugh:

:beerchug:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Any other pics or info on what others ran...? It would be nice to put some speeds with the cars/bikes... :beerchug:

How did you do...?

The one of fastest cars of the day was this Enzo. I guess it should be considering the fact it cost only a million dollars.

DSCF0119[1].jpg

DSCF0117[1].jpg

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Any other pics or info on what others ran...? It would be nice to put some speeds with the cars/bikes... :beerchug:

How did you do...?

This was filmed for a DVD called Runway Titans. I am not supposed to say much until the DVD comes out.

My first pass there was a little bit of a cross wind and I shut it down at about 175. My second pass I gave it all it had and hit the soft limiter in sixth. It was one of the coolest things I had ever done.

It took a while before I noticed but the wheels on the blue busa set it off. I may have to check those photo's a few more times:laugh:

Back