Pictures " a productive day today :) "

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Ever had one of those days when it seems like nothing get done. Man I hate that ! It seems the older I get the more I want to do.. A day of nothing accomplished just drive me nutz .. So today I started a storage shed for all the extra stuff life seems to collect.. I had lots of the supplies in my garage ( sitting doing nothing ) so I put it use.. Then UPS stopped by and brought my Bike stuff :) aaaaaaa hhhhhhhaaaaa

IMG_0344.jpg

The third stud from the left does not look plumb. :laugh:

Just Kidding, I wish my projects looked that good when they were finished!
Bubba

You built more today than I have in my entire life. There is some perspective for ya, hope it helps:thumbsup:

Looking good. Got a little building to do over at my Son's house. You can never have enough storage space. Lets see the tire changer and all. I got mine bolted to the floor Sunday and concrete sure is hard to drill.

Yep you are correct , there is never enough storage space especially when You have a couple of different trades and a few different hobbies. . My shop is a 50x70 with 5 car stalls and it still isnt big enough. I'm an electrician by trade but also build log homes and plumbing seems to create a storage issues around the weights , motorcycles and military trucks .

IMG_0343.jpg

Back