Picture Thief

briXXer

Registered
remember back in like january i posted a thread about the little model busa i got.. well looking foro busa parts i came across my pix!  somebody is selling one and is using my pix.. i would imagine it was someone from here or someone that checked the site out.. why not just ask me if i would mind? which i wouldnt have.. so now i wonder.. is it a scam? if u actually had the toy wouldnt u be able to take your own pix? so b4 anyone decides to buy it beware..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....y=35580

ummm, dood?

check the name of the seller.....that's one of our members! I think....I'll email him, but I'm sure it's our bud....

That sucks. Keep in mind this is the worldwide web and anyone and everyone is looking. Keep that in mind before you post all your personal stuff.

again, take a look at the user name, bros.....it's "busafever".

Not only that, but look at where he's registered at...APO/FPO. Busafever's in the Armed Forces....

take a look at the stuff he's bought lately....mostly stuff regarding a GSXR1000. If you remember awhile back, he sold the Busa and bought a G1k....

Now I could be wrong, so I decided ta email him first. We'll see what turns up.

im not really pissed.. its almost comical.. hell maybe even special.. he used my pix.. lol..a pic like that isnt private otherwise i wouldve never posted it.. but it was funny when i saw it on ebay...

aahh....I see. Well, we'll see what turns up whne he replies to my email question.

ices_rofl.gif

That's what I get for being too lazy for taking my own picture.

Yes, it is me, and I will remove the pics if you need, I already emailed you back through ebay. Sheesh, the first thing I ever try to sell on EBAY, and I fugged it up.

Yes, do beware also folks, I might scam you, like I did everyone else on this board ya know!

LOL Paul, I knew it was you too! I already emailed you back through ebay also. Somebody from guam, and the way you worded your email, I was like, man that is paul!

man I suck.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now I have a question for ya Detective Creek speaking here, now son is it possible that it is someone else's hand? Has a finger print been taken for identity purposes. I suggest in the future that you use a thumb print on you next thread.
type.gif

hehe....

I had a strange funny feelin it was you, bro...

an yeah...the ladies love that! "chamorustallion"...
laugh.gif
they always do a double-take!

I Ebay stuff regularly and hang out at an Ebay board. One of the big complaints is newbies who link a photo from another auction into their auction. The remedy for the person whose webspace is being pilfered is to change the photo to a dog taking a crap or to a sign that says, "I am a thief. I cannot be trusted," etc.

ices_rofl.gif
It's about time we busted one of our own!!! I always thought BusaFever was a shady guy...
tounge.gif

I think it's funny...no harm, no foul, but isn't it great that we all surf SOOOOO much we remember pics from here when we see 'em on Ebay?!
laugh.gif
I'm starting to feel NOT special...no pics of Caesar on there yet...is there something wrong with my baby?!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah when i saw the apo address i figured it was the member from okinawa that mentioned he had one also. its all good though. but do i get a cut of the proceeds?? ya know everyone needs a cut..LOL

Back