Bike trailer system????

dreamwalker

Registered
This might be a repost. I cant imagine Im the first to see this, but Im wondering if anyone ever used one or opinions on this product. My family likes taking road trips and I would love to have this kind of option. And it just so happens to be a busa in the pic.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-carrier-rack-Sport-bike-trailer-hayabusa_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ0
15QQitemZ250206418483QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....hosting</a>

NO WAY would I put my Busa on one of those! I have a rack that I put in my hitch just to carry a small dirtbike, and it feels like it weighs my truck down. I wouldn't trust it for a Busa!!

I have heard that they work and I have heard that some guys have lost there bikes too me I wouldn't trust it. This is a rack that has only one place that attaches to your truck no way.

It works Hooken203 had one and hauled his Busa with no problems.. I think the tow vehicle was a Tahoe..
beerchug.gif

I watched a guy drop a Yamaha Seca off of one of those haulers... after seeing that, no way I would put Bessie on one. Just my .02

I have two buddies who have those & they love it....They haven't had any problems with them yet & they have been using it for a few years now..

The bike and Avalanche pictured belongs to member RocketmanOKC. It worked but he has since sold the hauler and Avalanche. You would not recognize the bike either.

Didn't Rider mag do a review on this (or competitor of) last month? Editor Tuttle said it still takes two people to load it too, which I don't typically have. My riding partner has one of these on the back of his Jeep Cherokee. Says he puts his dirt bikes up there all the time.

I ended up with a Kendon knock-off fold up trailer (~$900 delivered) which I'm pleased with so far.

I ended up with a Kendon knock-off fold up trailer (~$900 delivered) which I'm pleased with so far.

Hey Tim More info please..
rock.gif

I remember Hooken making the trek with his on that trailer. Had no problems, but I would not be as confident. Besides it only accomodates one!
biggrin.gif

I saw a guy passing thru my town with one. Nissan Armada with a streched busa. The only thing I did not like was it covered up most of the break lights.

a buddy of mines has one and takes his bike (busa) on it no problem, does look scary when you se it though.

I have an H2, and I wouldn't hesitate to use this.. I could put it on the front of the truck too(have hitch there too). I would guess if you suck at strapping bikes down, its gonna fall off. Some guys have trouble with enclosed trailers(hence dented tanks due to bikes falling over inside).

that carrier looks scary to me as well, don't like that a 550 pound busa sits on a rack that doesn't look like its built out of anything other than some mild steel!!!

Back