carbon fiber pieces

dkariores

Registered
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-GSXR-1300-HAYABUSA-COVERS-CARBON-FIBER-RAC01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35580QQihZ0
01QQitemZ110226306939QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....hosting</a>

anyone used, seen these? got any real info on it?

Looks like a big gap under the right bar. If that's the best fit and finish they can do for their sample product for e-bay....?

cheers
ken

I have a set... I would rate them a 6 of 10 for fit and finish... I think they would be great stock for painting.. If you are looking for "show" quality ... spend the $200 for a better quality piece.. There are pinholes in the finish that need fixed on the set I have.. (main reason for finish issues)

I have a set... I would rate them a 6 of 10 for fit and finish... I think they would be great stock for painting.. If you are looking for "show" quality ... spend the $200 for a better quality piece..   There are pinholes in the finish that need fixed on the set I have.. (main reason for finish issues)
Got a link for the show quality pieces?

cheers
ken

Catalyst are nice indeed.... of course I prefer the Power Bronze myself, not just from a dealer perspective either. Have sold quite a few sets, only one bolt hole needing to be opened up a little bit for the shoulder of the bolt to fit through. Those ebay ones look like they cost much much less.

Who makes this bodywork?

StreetNTrackImport Links Gone

cheers
ken

yeah I called them and talked to them they didnt seem to know much about what they were talking about, I will spend the extra cash and get the good set!

thanks everyone for not letting me get suckered

beerchug.gif

Hey Man, I almost popped for a set of those from ebay, but Decided against it. I went with the majical Racling one's. They had them instock and was free shipping from Japan. Total $360. I ordered them tuesday and they are at JFK airport as we speak. They should be here monday. I am so siked. They are going to set me bike off!!! I have an 06LE also! I will post pics as soon as I get them and let everyone know about fitment. -nick

The first makers of the CF covers was a company from UK and they were $300. This is where I got mine many moons ago. For 135, I'd get them. The right side is not installed properly on the ebay pic. You can see one tab is on top of the other and not under it.

Back