Picture of the Patriot Guard...had to share!

Michelle,
Through this cool photo, even though we have not met, I could tell by what you have done in your fathers honor, the kind of man he was. How proud he must be of you, a caring daughter through life, through his tough battle, and at the end, You've shown a grand job, a father has done. RIP Sir!

That photo just shows so much respect, Michelle you have provided you Father with the most lovingly respect to his final journey to the place he will wait till he has you join him no matter how long that takes.

That's really a great pic, Michelle. I know it must have pleased your dad.

My Dad would have been very pleased, I think...I kept thinking that he would have actually loved to be a part of the Patriot Guard if he'd ever had the chance. The Captain of the local chapter that coordinated all of this told me if I ever want to be on the roster to ride with the Patriot Guard, to just let him know. I'm seriously considering it.

Side note - I told the Captain (his name is Jeff) that I'd be riding as well, and what I'd be on so he'd know me when I pulled up to the service...turns out he had a Busa at one time too, so he knew exactly what I was riding...said he had to get rid of it for the Harley because he was getting himself in too much trouble :) His only complaint after the 16 mile procession to graveside - the cops led us too slow. I told him "That's the Busa rider in you, trying to get out!" :whistle:

Jen and I where so glad we could be there for you!

God bless your Dad, and may he rest in peace. What a great picture and wonderful thing for them to do to honor your Dad.

Thanks all...I'm still waiting to see other photos taken that day of the procession...I'll share 'em when I get 'em.

That is such a great picture... Maybe you could get a large sized photo and put a very nice frame around it.

RIP for your father, and thank you to the patriot guards for what they stand for and accomplish.

Back