Picture of the Patriot Guard...had to share!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Patriot Guard...

I love the shot; very cool!! :bowdown:

PatriotGuard.jpg

Awesome! Was that an actual of your dad's procession?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yep, from Dad's service...the Patriot Guards were just so amazing, I hugged as many of them as I could and personally thanked them all, and they gave my sister and I coins from the Virginia Patriot Guard. They stood at attention during the entire service, then at graveside, they lined up and stood again off to the side, showing nothing but respect for my Dad. What a wonderful service they provide, and with so much respect. Jeff, the Captain that coordinated all of this for me, asked if I wanted to ride up front with him, but I declined. I kind of wish I had taken him up on that offer now that I think back on the day, but honestly, I wanted them to lead my Dad to his final resting place...all other riders just fell behind them. :thumbsup:

Yep, from Dad's service...the Patriot Guards were just so amazing, I hugged as many of them as I could and personally thanked them all, and they gave my sister and I coins from the Virginia Patriot Guard. They stood at attention during the entire service, then at graveside, they lined up and stood again off to the side, showing nothing but respect for my Dad. What a wonderful service they provide, and with so much respect. Jeff, the Captain that coordinated all of this for me, asked if I wanted to ride up front with him, but I declined. I kind of wish I had taken him up on that offer now that I think back on the day, but honestly, I wanted them to lead my Dad to his final resting place...all other riders just fell behind them. :thumbsup:

You have done your father a great service young lady, he is proud and resting peacefully. Omar, take notes...
Bless you both!

Chelle my dad does about 4 funerals a week for the Patriot Guard... Your response is exactly why he keeps doing it... Paying respect to men and women that have served our country bravely and with honor... Dad has a mission tomorrow 100 miles from home, its just not uncommon for them to leave at 6am and get back at 6pm....

Back