Picture of my new helmet.

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I received my new helmet thurs. so I thought I'd make a trip to the dragon and try it out. Rode over 600 miles yesterday and I can say that the helmet made a difference. Its a lot lighter than my scorpion and there is alot less lift at higher speeds. It feels so light it shouldn't be legal.

100_2852.jpg

I have the same one! Its an excellent helmet...make sure you are careful not to scuff/scratch it up as it supposedly can have some of the carbon fiber become exposed. Wax it up real good while its new. Enjoy..:beerchug:

From my drive to Robbinsville is 210 miles. Made 5 trips thru the dragon, one across the skyway and a few other adventures then back home. One side note, hit the 20,000 mile mark on the way back home:thumbsup:

Looks nice! I still have my heart set on the Scorpion with the built in sunshade. It's dark when I go to work and I hate riding in the sun with a clear shield...

nice, i have the hoe rocket version, made by hjc. love it, the prob i find though is the opposite of what you said. Even strapped very ight, there is crazy lift at speeds over 80 mph. tried vents open and closed. other than that, its light and very comfortable.

helmet1.jpg

Back