Pics

pearlbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I am in need of some real good web stores or people you know for some real parts. I have found Dennis Kirk, More power Racing, 58 cycle, etc, etc. But they do not have some of these really cool parts that some of you have. Looking for the hook up! Oh yeah and here are pics of my bike that I promised.
all_coholic.gif

DSC00344__Small_.JPG

I kinda like it too. Besides removing the reflectors and some stickers and adding a tank bra. a TM, alarm and techmount for the V-1 along with my first 'bling' item, a Kanji engraved polished billet oil filler plug
cool.gif
laugh.gif
I am still (so) on the honeymoon that after I change to Amsoil and get a new rear in prep for my 4000 mile tour in June, I'm quite happy with it at it is.

My_New_LE.jpg

Oh man, I know they are nice stock but one of the main reasons I got this bike was because of the almost endless things you can do with it.:cool:

PearlBusa, what made you opt for the Comp. Werks Fender Eliminator? opposed to an undertail?

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146141139 -->

very cool photos , my father has got that helmet , all Arai RX7Corsairs very good helmets .

I chose the Comp. Werkes Fender one for price and two because most busa owners would not do it. So basically to stand out.

Warputer, good to see we are neighbors, we need to get up and ride sometime!

Back