Cover for the Busa

How much for that bad boy?
Retail $121.95......even discounted it would still be $100.

Get a Guardian. We sell hundreds of those ever year. Around $55....

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com
Wow...my Daddy splurged then...
cool.gif

tounge.gif
Daddy's little girl, eh?
Nothing wrong with that, is there?  
cool.gif
Nothing at all
smile.gif

cool.gif

Made my own out of a old silk sheet ! For just keeping dust off in the garadge it's Great
cool.gif

On the road I have a BagMan, stops everything
blush.gif

Anyone have a link for a good cover for those of us that dont have a garage. I park my bike under a slight overhang but it is still out in the open for the most part. Needs to be cheap like less than $50 bucks perferably. I want to get one but i'm afraid of it scratching the clear coat on windy days.

I was thinking of getting a "Geza" cover. It is elastic, and covers the top half of the bike. I've heard good stuff about them..I keep mine in the shop all the time..so just need something to keep the dust from falling on it.

Anybody have a Geza cover?

Anyone have a link for a good cover for those of us that dont have a garage.  I park my bike under a slight overhang but it is still out in the open for the most part.  Needs to be cheap like less than $50 bucks perferably.  I want to get one but i'm afraid of it scratching the clear coat on windy days.
You have to be carefull with the wind blowing a cover around, they will beat up the paint if they are not a good fit. Most good covers have a vent that will help that.
umnik.gif

i bought the Dowco (Guardian) and very happy with it, but it is a tight fit.

http://www.dowco-inc.com/Seg_Power.asp?seg=2

i got the weatherall plus 76.99  you can the two tone the lighter one on the bottom is heat resistant so it wont melt easily when if your pipes are still hot.

also the have one that comes with a built in alarm if someone tries to take the cover off.  $119

i read that these covers may be better than just a plain sheet cover as they better resist mildew.. not sure if that accurate.

they also sell some light weight covers for about $35
thanks, good luck

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: "fix URL address"|1133494200 -->

i bought the Dowco (Guardian) and very happy with it, but it is a tight fit.

i got the weatherall plus 76.99  you can the two tone the lighter one on the bottom is heat resistant so it wont melt easily when if your pipes are still hot.

also the have one that comes with a built in alarm if someone tries to take the cover off.  $119

i read that these covers may be better than just a plain sheet cover as they better resist mildew.. not sure if that accurate.

they also sell some light weight covers for about $35
thanks, good luck
also have the Dowco cover, with no problem with size

I'm a big fan of the Geza Covers - I used to see these at the races and think what a great idea, I gotta get one of those. Not so good for outdoor storage - but great for traveling.

I actually store my Geza Cover in the Hump - so I can take it whereever I go. (using Ig's Hump mod). Nice thing about the Geza Cover is it'll get really small if you compress it too. I have the black - but they are coming out with a silver one real soon.

Geza1.jpg

that looks like someone stuck it in the dryer and it shrunk.......Cover means something that covers all I thought.....whats the point if the bike is out in the elements and its not completely covered...thats a waste in my book....
wow.gif

One other thing to note is I useta store my ZX-11D outside and had just a basic bike cover on there (like $35 from local cycle store), but over a span of time, my pulling it on & off was starting to rubbing off the clear coat on the tail since it was a snug fit. I didn't really notice it at first and in hindsight shoulda been more careful about pulling it on & off since it was a daily driver (rider?) & cover was on it nightly. Keep that in mind if you have to store your bike outside.

one more shot of the Geza cover for you

Geza3.jpg

Someone please fill me in on these $18 Walmart covers. I've been Walmart a million times and have never seen anything for a motorcycle in there!
rock.gif

Someone please fill me in on these $18 Walmart covers.  I've been Walmart a million times and have never seen anything for a motorcycle in there!  
rock.gif
I did a search on walmart.com only found ATV covers.

if you really want something cheap..

heavy duty PVC: designed for outdoor use.
$22.95

light weight PVC: not for outdoor protection
$19.95
http://www.newenough.com/nelson_rigg_mc900_econo_cover_page.htm

Back