pics

busa crazy

Registered
can someone tell me when they post a pic how long does it take before it post. i've followed the procedures from the board but it seems to take longer than it should still haven't got pic posted. i had my computer completely gone through and checked so i'm good on this end also had rrunner checked so dont really no the problem.

can someone tell me when they post a pic how long does it take before it post. i've followed the procedures from the board but it seems to take longer than it should still haven't got pic posted. i had my computer completely gone through and checked so i'm good on this end also had rrunner checked so dont really no the problem.
They should post immediately. If you are including them as a post, and are having problems, the pics might be too big, but you would usually get an error message telling you that you post didn't work.

Buy my wheels and I will tell you how!!!
tounge.gif

They should post immediately.  If you are including them as a post, and are having problems, the pics might be too big, but you would usually get an error message telling you that you post didn't work.
+1 re size them and save them as jpeg

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133480826 -->

Make sure your camera is set at its lowest pic resolution. It's easy to forget and take a 3 megapixell picture (which won't post).

Buy my wheels and I will tell you how!!!
tounge.gif
what part of NC are you from

Back