Pics of white touring busa...where are they?

someone a while ago had posted pics of thier 2006 white all set up for touring with three hard bags,sw motech racks ect. The bike also had a two tone,black and silver I think, kanji embossed seat on it. But the pics are no longer there.

Whose bike was that and where did the pics go? Anybody remember those pics?

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

pic 6.jpg

pic 8.jpg

received_318434792056569.jpeg

SW MOTEC racks / Givi V35 bags / Honda PCX150 SCOOTER top case as I felt it had best lines of all case's avible
DSC_5521.JPG

Well, these sure look more integrated, even like they could’ve been a factory option but still, hard bags on a Busa? Ewww:DView attachment 1587177
Lol! I already have rack for v35 givi coming my way and now just need to pull the trigger on a set of cases. I’ll say, don’t knock it, until you try it @WuzzaCBXRider . I rode the concours14 for a week and was sold on the whole luggage on a busa thing. Extremely convenient.

This was my favorite touring rig, hard bags yes but narrow bags that really fit the bike. I still used a seat bag behind me and I would never ride a Busa with a top box. I agree it’s a personal preference as most things are but the style and silhouette of the Hayabusa just doesn't lend itself to giant hard bags and top box IMO.:D
87265293-B88C-4755-B606-C6EF99A9BF4F.jpeg

8AADF416-A5F6-44FA-8859-4AD99479A6F1.jpeg

Anyone have the Corbin Bags?

I took a good look at some mounted on a Busa at the Corbin factory in Hollister. Nice contoured design but they were tiny inside with very little usable storage space and, they don’t come off. Saw an OK state hiway cop Busa with them here.

I took a good look at some mounted on a Busa at the Corbin factory in Hollister. Nice contoured design but they were tiny inside with very little usable storage space and, they don’t come off. Saw an OK state hiway cop Busa with them here.

Imagine some poor buggar thinking he's getting away from that with it's lights and siren going....

Back