pics where you mounted your tags

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for pics of relocated tags what do you have. need ideas

SHOCKED.gif

Nov.20_2006_003.jpg

i know its not what youre lookin for but cant pass a chance to post a pic of the mistress.

here in michigan plate has to be horz. and lighted

DSCF1503.JPG

the G3 is good stuff, here in Va we have to stay in the factory location

(BiG-T @ Dec. 03 2006,17:29) I don't know if these are still available but for pics a the G3 tag mount.
thats what I have, will post pics when I get some new ones.

Mine... Shameless knee drag plug too... GMbusa and I took an old Tail light bracket, then cut, drilled and bent to make it look good.

knee_drag.jpg

(yamahor @ Dec. 03 2006,23:54) Mine... Shameless knee drag plug too... GMbusa and I took an old Tail light bracket, then cut, drilled and bent to make it look good.
super.gif
Lookin good!!
super.gif

super.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 03 2006,20:32) the G3 is good stuff, here in Va we have to stay in the factory location
So says you...
smile.gif

...asked a cop friend about mine (he's ridden my Busa as well) and he said it is illegally mounted, but most won't take the time to write you up for it...I've had State follow me and not turn the lights on many times, had a buddy on my Busa do something wrong and the cop ran the tags, never opted to write him up for it...kind of a "if you feel up to trying to get away with it, it's up to you" situation...

Hubby made my bracket...

sm_horg_busa.JPG

Back