PICS OF NEWEST MODS

looks sweet.
beerchug.gif

Thanks dvldog. Heck, maybe I should save some dough then for other things, and just get some block offs instead. I always look back and use the mirrors anyways, so from now on maybe I'll just look back. I really only use them to look for flashing lights behind me, but I guess they will have to flick the siren now too.

Thanks dvldog. Heck, maybe I should save some dough then for other things, and just get some block offs instead. I always look back and use the mirrors anyways, so from now on maybe I'll just look back. I really only use them to look for flashing lights behind me, but I guess they will have to flick the siren now too.
DON'T DO IT !!!!! Dude, keep your mirrors. I promise you'll hate not having them !! I thought I never used mine, until I got my bike back, from getting stolen. (they broke my mirrors  
guns.gif
) When I went to get new ones they wanted $85.00 a piece for them, so I figured, oh well I don't ever use them, and like the way block-offs look... WRONG !! Most of the time it's not too bad, but with other bikes it sucks. You can judge with cars how much room you have by how fast you past them, but with bikes, your buddy sees you nail it, and figures he'll take off with you, and where it was clear 2 seconds ago it's not now. I spend EVERY ride all the way in the back.
 Not to mention sitting at a light, motocycle pulls up beside you, and the road merges into one lane about 500 feet down, you see the rider next to you getting ready to nail it, and you say to yourself "yeah-right", but at the last second he checks his mirrors, and sees Nash Bridges just pulled up behind you, you don't, and............You know the rest.

Back