PICS OF NEWEST MODS

looks good dog. I did the same thing. She's look'n sweet.
thumb_up.gif

Black has a magical way of making all the polish and chrome just look better...not too much like other non black bikes I've seen. Absolutely beautiful! Raydog

I'm not a "chrome" guy, but that does LOOK GOOD !!!!
bowdown.gif
How do you like the mirrors ? How much better are the brakes now ?
beerchug.gif

I'm not a "chrome" guy, but that does LOOK GOOD !!!!  
bowdown.gif
  How do you like the mirrors ? How much better are the brakes now ?
beerchug.gif
mirrors are worthlees as far as function goes and i actually change them back to stock when i want to "RIDE"..brakes,not anything noticable if you ask me,just apperence

hey devldog, bike looks fantastic. I was wondering...exactly how useless are those mirrors. I want those so bad, and know they will be much worse than stock. But I love how they look, and wanted to know possibly price? and if they come in black? and where they were from? I wouldn't be switching back and forth like you say you do, but was hoping they may be at least somewhat useable? Thanks!

hey devldog, bike looks fantastic. I was wondering...exactly how useless are those mirrors. I want those so bad, and know they will be much worse than stock. But I love how they look, and wanted to know possibly price? and if they come in black? and where they were from? I wouldn't be switching back and forth like you say you do, but was hoping they may be at least somewhat useable? Thanks!
when i say worthless,i really mean worthless,you will be turning your head b4 you change lanes,you can not see anything,besides being small they are low...yes i have seen them in black....just look on ebay,i got mine fron ppm customs ,I believe they were about $125

Back