Pics of my loaner Busa.

When my bike blew up 2 weeks ago, my friend Ryan was riding it and I was on his busa(pictured) rolling down the highway. After the teardown I realized the engine would've blown regardless of who was riding it. But Ryan felt bad that I just did all the work to it and finally go it back on the road just to have it break again. He has a couple bikes and insisted on that I use it. Who am I to turn it down? LOL

So I slapped on some PM wheels I had and started riding. This is the bike I've been riding that's made me want to sell my turbo and go back to stock as I mentioned on another thread I posted. This is Postal's(Tom) old bike. The chrome wheels completely changed up the look of the bike.

Last edited:
my nerves could not take having someone else's bike in my stable... be too worried some one or something would happen... me like sleep... looks like a pretty bike :)

Ryan is part of the collective here... He goes by RRDugas.

Ryan is part of the collective here... He goes by RRDugas.

Tell him to post up then. That bike was nice when Tom had it, but it looks completely different with the chrome pieces.

Yeah, the flying tiger bike melted the no3 piston. I just bought another whole topend to fix it.

I'm very careful with Ryans bike. I know stuff can happen and I just cruise it, no corner hanging or anything. I just did a tuneup on it and fixed some rattles, now runs much better and is quiet. :beerchug:

Amazing what alittle foam tape can do.

Last edited:
Back