Pics of my busa

smile.gif

actually you wouldn't believe the 1/2 mile of gravel, washboard and potholes I have to travel through to get to the blacktop!!!!!! One of the problems with living in the sticks, I guess!!!!

----------------------------------------------

man, but what a view ....
smile.gif

My brother stays in Boulder... it is really nice there... ( only winter sucks when having bike.... where I'm at it's summer all year .... which is nice I have to add )

btw...
bike looking good...

That wuz an oringinal and smooth move on the painted grab bar Scotty my man
beerchug.gif
, so what your next move Playa ?

Thanks Pacman!!! (btw.......you could be here someday!!!.....sure rains a lot in the northwest!!!
wink.gif
)

Daraz................yep, the winter is a drag, but it builds the anticipation..........I'm envious of riding all year long!!!

Rhythm..............thanks man.............don't know......I'm basically poor.............too much money put into home fixit projects!!!! yep......................i'm whipped!!!

I've got the Throttlemeisters showing up in a day or two......Gonna do the ironbutt 1000mi in 24 hours ride with a few buddies at work in the next week or two. (had to decide between a gel seat or the throttlemeisters...........sore butt or wrist? Either way something will be sore!!! I'll post some pics.

Scott
race.gif

I've got the Throttlemeisters showing up in a day or two......Gonna do the ironbutt 1000mi in 24 hours ride with a few buddies at work in the next week or two. (had to decide between a gel seat or the throttlemeisters...........sore butt or wrist? Either way something will be sore!!! I'll post some pics.[/QUOTE]

Which one will you be entering? I have heard about the Ironbutt race they host down in Fl., you dont see many Busa entrering into the I.B race . So hopefully one of these dayz I will enter one and be one of the few Busa to successfully run it. Also good luck and be sure to get plenty of rest before the race cuz ya gonna need it.

beerchug.gif

Rhythm............................we'll just be doing an individual 1000 in 24 ride. We're just waiting for the weather to be dependable. Check out www.ironbutt.com for a list of all the rides.

Scott

Back