Pics of my bike.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got her back together. She's not painted yet, but she's together.
The wheels in the pic are being bought by Sageronin on Weds, but i wanted to get some pics with them on the bike.

The orange looks good with the 2-tone silver. Kinda neat.

Here's some pics.

ow1.JPG

Yep, it's a translucent powdercoat color called Lollipop tangelo.

I think it looks neat!
If you are getting rid of them then
what rims are you replacing them with?

love the powder coated wheels gm. wish i had the coin right now to swing it myself.

I'm going with chrome. I was going for a certain look on my bike and these wheels would add too much orange to the bike. Picture my busa painted all orange pearl, then add the wheels. I think it would be too much, i'm going for a balance of chrome and color.

What is a reasonable price to have your wheels powdercoated a different color? Do most placed work on a swap basis or do you send the originals to be processed?

Usually when you have parts powdercoated, they coat the part you give them. Expect a 1-2 week turnaround. You'll need to remove the tires, brake rotors and the bearings and seals. My local place had the cost of just my 2 wheels at $185. I added the 2 front rotors to be coated, also they had to have a guy beadblast my wheels which added to the cost. My total was $280. Still not a bad investment to change the look of your bike.
Tons of colors available, i suggest a visit to your local powercoater.

Wonder what those wheels would look like on an 03 anniversary edition?

<!--EDIT|bigoltool
Reason for Edit: "I cant spell to save my azz"|1141267802 -->

Back