A couple of pics

BusaboyCO

Registered
Yes, I know. I am WAY behind the times. But I finally have a digital camera and snapped a few pics.

MVC_008S.JPG

One more of the group going to the AMA races at Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway. The three Busa's from left to right are me, Big Wall (us on the fraternal twins) and Thunderpants on the far right. Also a couple of people from the Denver area that rode down with us.

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085674312 -->

MVC_016S.JPG

Thanks for the shots... But you couldn't include just a single Mtn shot for me? Man I miss Colorado... I can allmost smell the air through those pictures... Very Nice man, Nice looking rides...

Rev

Here is another group picture, from the left BusaBoy's Wife, Coworker's husband John(red jacket, back turned), Big Wall(tall guy, obviously), BusaBoy

<!--EDIT|ThunderPants
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085686525 -->

group.JPG

Mike Metzger had his crew there and did three shows of incredible tricks, here is one of Metzger, sorry it's blurry I didn't realize until later I needed to speed up the aperture on the camera.

metzger.JPG

Here is an action of THE MAN Eric Bostrom, led all 48 laps of the race for this third PPIR victory in a row, the man simply owns that track.

EBoz.JPG

I have some videos of the Metzger crew, including one of him doing a backflip. Looks like the upload section isn't working right now so I will upload it later for everyone to watch.

Back