*PICS* from my trip to MANHATTAN

wow, just wow!! some great stuff and you found "HIM"... Yoda the Frog!! :rofl:

very nice pictures, I would love to visit Manhattan some day.. only driven past (truck)

wow, just wow!! some great stuff and you found "HIM"... Yoda the Frog!! :rofl:

very nice pictures, I would love to visit Manhattan some day.. only driven past (truck)

I saw him chillin in some special FROG exhibition at the American Museum of Natural History.

Very cool place. I went in 1986 for 4 days partied the whole time. I want to go back & take my Wife for a more "restrained" visit.

To all the people that want to visit NYC: when you go, make it a priority to head to The Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center) about an hour before sunset. It usually takes about 20-40 minutes to get to the top, but it's one of the best views on this planet IMO. When you get off the elevator on the "top" floor, you can still go up 2 more levels. Its unbelievable how much you can see. Trust me on this one...

Been there three times, never got out to Ellis Island. Did make it to the top of one of the twin towers. The taxi drivers are well, wild as hell and don't mind putting two tires on the sidewalk. :laugh:

Great pix. During my visits I never saw NYC the way I just did. :thumbsup:

You've got a lot of really great pics here! Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

I just got back from NYC on Saturday. Didnt take pics this time, I have a ton about like your from trips the past few years. Top of the Rock, great views, we did just like you, got there during the daylight hours and stayed till dark, it was amazing! If you go back go to the Magnolia bakery on 6th and 49th street, yum! awesome cup cakes and milk. :D

Been there three times, never got out to Ellis Island. Did make it to the top of one of the twin towers. The taxi drivers are well, wild as hell and don't mind putting two tires on the sidewalk. :laugh:

Great pix. During my visits I never saw NYC the way I just did. :thumbsup:

I also went up in one of the towers, but it was back in 1990 for a class trip, and I didn't have a camera :-( Never forget it, though.

Thanks for the compliments everybody...glad you liked them! Hope I gave a positive spin to a place that is often thought of as being dirty and rough. I still want to get the Busa there some day...dont worry, I'l post pics when it happens :beerchug:

VERY very nice pix bro!:beerchug:

The thought of my Busa in NYC sounds fun but frustrating i'm sure in the inner city maybe,

but +10 on this!:thumbsup:
NAIAS%20NYC%202009%20134.jpg

NAIAS%20NYC%202009%20134.jpg

Great pics, I gonna have to start locking my garage. People always taking pics of my cars.:laugh:

Back