PICK'EM UP TRUCK

+1 on the canyon dancer. best investment I ever made for the bike.

I load mine in the bed of my truck by using the permanent ramp I built in my back yard. I back the truck up to the back side of the ramp, then ride the bike up the front and into the bed. It's amazing what you can do with cinderblocks, morter, 2x12s, and a piece of 3/4" plywood with roofing shingles on it.

I use an aluminum arched ramp and walk it up the side stepping on a cooler to get in the truck. I have had the Busa and a Yamaha Warrior in the back of the truck. Canyon dancer was the best investment to use. (on a side note if you are not using a wheel chock place a piece of 6x6 wood in front of the front tire or the front fender will crack on ya
wow.gif
)

I have a folding aluminum (84"X12"), and I had (4) lay-down loops in the four corners. Ya know they fold down when not in use
rock.gif
..........made it all the way to Hawaii like that, and all the way back. No problemo. One word to the wise....just four tie downs, nothing else like a tarp. They come loose and whip the SHID out of your paintjob. Ask me how I know
rock.gif
wow.gif

rock.gif

i use an atv wide aluminum wide ramp for mine and it works fairly well for solo loading. the only drawback is that i wish it had a bit of a pitch because i scraped the bottom of the belly pan. my truck is a mid size and the rear wheel sits on the tail gate with no problem.

(GSXcite @ Sep. 10 2007,15:40)
(omslaw @ Sep. 10 2007,12:20) Yep! Well, it isn't my Busa, but here's a pic of GSXcite's in the back of my truck:

Myself and a couple helpers lifted it in there... Otherwise, we would have used a ramp.
wink.gif

IMG00280.jpg
Nice! I was going to say be a dumbazz like me, then call your friends and have them load it up for you.
laugh.gif
Hope you're feeling better sir, shid happens, and then omar just keeps throwing it in your face
tounge.gif

For the Busa don't forget to get a front wheel chock. Straps alone is risky business
SHOCKED.gif

(dadofthree @ Sep. 11 2007,11:07)
(omslaw @ Sep. 10 2007,12:20) Yep!  Well, it isn't my Busa, but here's a pic of GSXcite's in the back of my truck:

Myself and a couple helpers lifted it in there...    Otherwise, we would have used a ramp.  
wink.gif

IMG00280.jpg
Nice! I was going to say be a dumbazz like me, then call your friends and have them load it up for you.
laugh.gif
Hope you're feeling better sir, shid happens, and then omar just keeps throwing it in your face  
tounge.gif
It's all good bro. At least he didn't post the pic of me in the hospital gown with my azz hanging out!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 11 2007,15:02)
(dadofthree @ Sep. 11 2007,11:07)
(omslaw @ Sep. 10 2007,12:20) Yep! Well, it isn't my Busa, but here's a pic of GSXcite's in the back of my truck:

Myself and a couple helpers lifted it in there... Otherwise, we would have used a ramp.
wink.gif

IMG00280.jpg
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
It's all good bro. At least he didn't post the pic of me in the hospital gown with my azz hanging out!
laugh.gif
I'm saving that one! ::):

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A canyon dancer is worth the money, but put something in front of the front tire so the fender doesn't get mashed into the bed or bed liner. A 2x8 will do the trick!

Back