Picked up 00\' Silver/Blue Busa Friday!!

As I have said before, take the trouble to set the shift lever for your foot (how to in owners manual), calibrate the TPS (do a search here) and sync the throttle bodies. It will run smoother and shift more precisely.

Other recommendations, buy the shop manual, get the video "Mach 2 Carnage", take the stickers off, break it in carefully, and watch this forum for tek stuff regularly. Check out www.labusas.org for entertainment.

What can I say but WOW! Bought it from Steve 'Red Light' Landers at D&L Suzuki in Austin. The guys there including Johnnycheese treated me real well. I have owned a 90 GSXR1100 and a 90 ZX7 and neither was anywhere near as well balanced as this bike. It is an absolute pleasure to ride. I know I am not telling any of you guys anything you do not already know. And the power is pretty unbelieveable. I can't wait to get it broken in and start learning how to use all of the available thrust.

I have a question, though. I have been reading the posts on here and am wondering if there is anything that I need to pay close attention to. I read one post where someone was talking about checking the TPS. Anything to help make my Busa experience even better would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back