Looking For Matching Leathers...Blue&Silver Busa

OB_boneman

Registered
Suzuki sells the Vanson jackets that match the blue colors well. I went with a Z-custom
jacket though. Took one of the existing designs and modified it slightly then changed all the colors to match the bike. Came out great....I'll have to take some pics for ya if you're interested. As far as helmets, like I've said in other posts the Raptor Quantum/f Blue/black matches great.

Take it easy,

Gator
I can get you the blue and silver Vanson Hayabusa jacket for about 510.00 delivered to you door. If you would like to see pictures of the jacket let me know your email address and I will send

I ordered a set of custom leathers from Bates for my red "00 Busa and it's gonna be sharp. It is all dark red w/ the Hayabusa logo on the back in grey outlined in black. Suzuki on the arms and the GSX1300R logo on the front. Boots to match. Call Dana at Bates (562)426-8668.

Don't know about jackets but Arai makes the Colin Edwards replica that almost exactly matches the Busa blue and silver. I think last years Quantum/e comes in that replica. I bought a new RX7/RR4 in the Edwards replica. It was pricey ($550) but very nice. If you go to www.araiamericas.com you can look at all of the helmet designs but they are last years models.

Dainese makes some all weather gear that matches pretty damn well, and I don't think they intended it to. It's not too expensive and has all the armor built in, however, it's not leather...

To_Quick, I'm interested in the blue/silver Vanson hayabusa jacket. Can you e-mail me pictures at badasshayabusa@aol.com?

You can find more all weather gear that matches the busa than leather. I've heard that leather wasn't the best for the street anymore. That's just what I've heard. But I may just end up giving an all weather jacket a try this summer.

Back