Picked up my new Hayabusa

OB_rogue187

Registered
Just picked up my new busa(red and silver), thanks to all your posts I was won over. Can't believe how much I love this bike, even only after 25 miles. Thanks, guys. One thing, does anybody else notice idle that seems not too smooth? Otherwise, no problems. Not even shifting.

Same routine:
1. Adjust your TPS
2. Balance T.Bodies
3. Double check TPS again

I would maybe wait til you have at least a couple hundred miles on it-let her loosen up a bit.
If that doesn't do it, time for a little richening with the Yosh Box. She should purr
Bob

Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen anything on this board about that, good to know I'm not the only one having it. Planned on waiting for the 200 mile servicing to fix it. Too soon to jump on anything yet.

Congrats on the new bike.

200 mile service? I think the manual states 500miles, my dealer recommended 600. You better ride hard if you service at 200...... I'm just about turning 500, probably will tomorrow. It's nearly ready to open up just a bit more.....Later-Martin

Just following the recommendation of my dealer, they recommend the first service at 200 miles. Then after that only every 3000 miles. The manual does say 500 though. I think I'll follow the wisdom of the board and the manual. Thanks again. Just trying to be cautious.

Back