Pick up truck tires

I have General AT2, had them on many years. I like them as well as the BF Goodrich Baja’s I had on before them, and they cost a lot less.

I checked with Toyo and there wasn't any recalls for Toyo tires in Canada.

So far the Toyo tires are the best price and have the best reviews....

The service tech at Ram as saying the Cooper H/Ts are good but are a little hard so they last longer....
It's not a current issue. But here it is

I'm going to go with Cooper AT3 tires..

I like the HTs but our weather here is a bit wonky in the spring and fall and I need tires that can adapt when I switch out my winter tires...

And the Cooper ATs are the least aggressive of the others..

Yo. You Canucks are paying crazy prices for tires! I can't do the exchange rate in my head here. But I'm thinking it's like $230US a tire installed here.
My 4 Cooper AT3's cost me $1140 installed, with $150 of that being a front end alignment, at the Ford dealer.
Nothing is inexpensive it seems....

I priced a few places and this place (Ram dealership) price matched. $340 a tire is mounted, balanced and installed.

It's a big "ouch" though....

Nothing is inexpensive it seems....

I priced a few places and this place (Ram dealership) price matched. $340 a tire is mounted, balanced and installed.

It's a big "ouch" though....
Hi. I just got a set of 4 tires BFG all seasion for $300.00. And though that was to much. I also got a set for my Civic for $252.00. Where have the good old days gone. Like brake pads for $7.00. I had a Chey Sprint it had a head gasket leak when motor sat over night. So rings, rod bearnings and gaskets under $100.00. Valve job plane head $45.00 and that included honeing the block. He came to the shop too. Never took the motor out of the car.

Been using the new tires for a little while now and they are just as advertised...quiet and grippy...especially in the wet...

Was out today and it is raining pretty hard but when taking off from a light or stop sign, the tires gripped well even when I put my foot in it slightly to test them...

Back