pic of me and my busa

babusa1

Registered
Here is a pic as promised, hope it works.

<!--EDIT|babusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100565662 -->

post_6_65554_babusa.jpg

What are ya do'in on the grass??

Nice pic, I bet the guys with slow modems will be cursing you though.
biggrin.gif

looking good and the Fastest Color
cool.gif

yep the picture's just a little large

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100565443 -->

Sweet! The pic is a bit large for the standard puter monitor but it's a nice pic.
wink.gif

Here it is resized and cleaned up a bit if you'd like to use it for anything. You could also replace the attached pic with this version if you wanted and make it a bit more friendly to the dial-up members.
wink.gif

babusa.jpg

wink.gif

Here's an even better edit. I cropped in to make you and the bike fill a bit more of the frame and used the classic "thirds" rule, placin' you and yer gorgeous mount at the far right "third" line. I think this one turned out really nice. It eliminated a lot of the bright sky that competes for the eyes' attention in the uncropped original. Sorry, but I just can't resist editin' a photo when it has this much potential.
wink.gif

babusa2.jpg

Thanks for resize BT, I gotta work on that, but I am used to multiple big a$$ monitor. What apps do you use to resize and compress? It just seemed like a good place to pose for a pic, with a decent backdrop, I try not to make it a habit to ride in the grass,:8: totaled one bike that way, but thats another post.

Thanks for resize BT, I gotta work on that, but I am used to multiple big a$$ monitor. What apps do you use to resize and compress? It just seemed like a good place to pose for a pic, with a decent backdrop, I try not to make it a habit to ride in the grass,:8: totaled one bike that way, but thats another post.
No problem man.
beerchug.gif
I have a larger monitor too so it wasn't so much of an issue for me. It's just that there are prolly still a few poor souls out there on dial-up that would never wait to download a pic that large.
wink.gif

I use Photoshop CS for all my photo editing. I use the Photoshop "Save For Web" feature for shots I plan to post up on the forums, like the ones above. I usually go with about 70% quality unless that gives me visible degradation of an image. In that case I simply increase the quality until the degradation disappears. I don't use any higher quality than I have to in order to avoid big file sizes.
wink.gif

I agree that this was a great spot for a photo, too.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100566349 -->

wink.gif

I felt kinda salty postin after the post zaino pics of the devil/demon, but I went straight to the zaino site, to place my order, I should be able to perfect that process this winter

I felt kinda salty postin after the post zaino pics of the devil/demon, but I went straight to the zaino site, to place my order, I should be able to perfect that process this winter
Lol...
laugh.gif
That blue will freakin' ROCK all slicked out with Zaino, man!
super.gif
If you look closely in the sun before and after you'll actually think the Zaino changed the way the metallic flakes are layin'. Every metalllic color I've put it on absolutely looked totally different after I got a few coats of Zaino on it. It just POPS.
wink.gif

Lemme know if you need any help when you get started with Zaino.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Here is mine last week at 5000' elevation--hands trembling when i came home...testing the new pipe a PC II...
wow.gif

SnowBusa.JPG

Here is mine last week at 5000' elevation--hands trembling when i came home...testing the new pipe a PC II...
wow.gif
Gotta love them "falcon bill" graphics on the older models!
super.gif
Also, the color in the trees is GORGEOUS! Nice pic...
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100568521 -->

HaHa Thanks Tbone--she still rocks--bags don't weigh nuthi'n-and i weigh only 149----been 150 or so with bags on--still a rocket 0 to 60--- 90 foot pounds of torque @ 5000' 6k to 8k---
laugh.gif

Thanks B.T.---Yea it was a nice fall here in Nevada---near Carson City..went dirt biking today...kinda cool weather---but always see a BMW rider on the road..

Nice pic. BTW PaceMaster, what exhaust is it that you have?
rock.gif
Just based on the picture, it looks to be either a Scorpion or a Micron.

Back