Photoshop VAbusa!!!

You're all evil and must be destroyed!!!

But first, can you guys rub my feet? They're kind of sore...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:22) You're all evil and must be destroyed!!!

But first, can you guys rub my feet?  They're kind of sore...  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Thats LBC's job...

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,11:20) I saw this in the random pictures post... TOO good to pass up for a photochop contest!

Alright people, you have your mission, you have your pictures, start PhotChopping!!!
Right click, save as
super.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 14 2007,11:flamethrowing:)
(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,11:20) I saw this in the random pictures post... TOO good to pass up for a photochop contest!

Alright people, you have your mission, you have your pictures, start PhotChopping!!!
Right click, save as  
super.gif
bump... I mean, "that was funny Kevin."
super.gif

super.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,11:23)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:22) You're all evil and must be destroyed!!!

But first, can you guys rub my feet?  They're kind of sore...  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Thats LBC's job...
I've got something against women rubbing my feet...
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,12:07) *finger on the ray gun, just in case*

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Any chops done by me WILL be submitted to you for approval before posting, lol....

I dont want house hit again, lol

(vman1300 @ Mar. 14 2007,12:15)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,12:07) *finger on the ray gun, just in case*

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
Any chops done by me WILL be submitted to you for approval before posting, lol....

I dont want house hit again, lol
Submit to me too!!!
ices_rofl.gif

I've got something against rubbing another woman's feet too - although I can only imagine what's going thru the minds of this bunch of depraved, DNA-challenged, gene pool bottom feeders' minds... I'm fond of ya Va but I think I can safely say - we've established where the line is drawn, OK?

(LCB @ Mar. 14 2007,16:flamethrowing:) I've got something against rubbing another woman's feet too - although I can only imagine what's going thru the minds of this bunch of depraved, DNA-challenged, gene pool bottom feeders' minds... I'm fond of ya Va but I think I can safely say - we've established where the line is drawn, OK?
Damn... no girl on girl action...

(LCB @ Mar. 14 2007,16:flamethrowing:) I've got something against rubbing another woman's feet too - although I can only imagine what's going thru the minds of this bunch of depraved, DNA-challenged, gene pool bottom feeders' minds... I'm fond of ya Va but I think I can safely say - we've established where the line is drawn, OK?
The line is clear and understood
laugh.gif

Love your amazing description of men...LOVE IT!
tounge.gif

Back