Photoshop VAbusa!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so I don't have any pics of 'Chelle, but I know someone has a good, untampered with pic. So, Post it up so we can have a photoshop Michelle (VAbusa) contest...

I'm gonna be stuck in that corner, aren't I?

Okay someone, post up a good pic for those of us without one...

Uh oh....
all_coholic.gif

Iam not touching that one. I like my face the way it is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 13 2007,17:32) Okay, so I don't have any pics of 'Chelle, but I know someone has a good, untampered with pic. So, Post it up so we can have a photoshop Michelle (VAbusa) contest...

I'm gonna be stuck in that corner, aren't I?

Okay someone, post up a good pic for those of us without one...
You are a brave soul...
Good luck with all that.

I must have started something from the thread with the custom seat...
wow.gif
Hope 'Chelle doesn't take it out on me.
guns.gif

If I was looking for a picture of vabusa... I might just look at her profile... but that is just me.

oh I have several from various rides in VA with everyone.... there's about a negative 100000000% chance that I'm posting one of them though
SHOCKED.gif

and yes, I suspect you'll be spending some quality time in the corner
beerchug.gif

wow this one died... did someone PM ya a pic Ben or did you give up on the idea
wow.gif

I'm thinking this thread is about to be deleted...

Let's not photoshop any more pics of Va...there's already been enough damage as it is LOL

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,10:30) I'm thinking this thread is about to be deleted...

Let's not photoshop any more pics of Va...there's already been enough damage as it is LOL
ices_rofl.gif

Just incase someone is brave enough, she has pics on her link on her posts. I am going to go hide in the corner now in fear....

I saw this in the random pictures post... TOO good to pass up for a photochop contest!

Alright people, you have your mission, you have your pictures, start PhotChopping!!!

VAb_s_prom.jpg

(VaBusa @ Mar. 14 2007,10:30) I'm thinking this thread is about to be deleted...

DELETE
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back