photoshop anyone??

Have you considered blue instead of gold and making the silver lines gold and making the Kanji black the "Hayabusa" lettering gold with black outlines ???

Ya ive seen one blue in blue and I didnt like it much. I kind of want to lighten the color of the bike up. I was doing this to see if itll be too much gold.

When you said gold, I got to thinkin to my self, I said "Self, why does he want it gold?" The answer was clear, hes a Pirate!!! So, with this new found info I modded your Busa accordingly. Set sail and Yarrrr!!!!

Why are there penis's coming out of the side?

209264_1996371595776_1057630_o_zps855ddef2.jpe

194581_1909655507928_1254169_o_zpseb81e2cc.jpe

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol those pics just made it harder for me. That looks really good. I know for sure I want gold but deciding on the whole thing like yours or just the side fairing. Just realized that part of the fairing does go all the way down doesnt it?!
I guess might as well paint the little wing parts by the pegs too like you did. Its just they get so dirty right there.

dadofthree said:
This guy needs expert help

Looks like an 1100 front fairing (missing windscreen) gen I seat, gsxr front fender, aaaand cut fairing for drag? Lots of mods on that thing.

Maybe consider some accent pieces on other body parts.... Looks a little off to me. But may be just me.

Lol those pics just made it harder for me. That looks really good. I know for sure I want gold but deciding on the whole thing like yours or just the side fairing. Just realized that part of the fairing does go all the way down doesnt it?!
I guess might as well paint the little wing parts by the pegs too like you did. Its just they get so dirty right there.

This was a friends bike. Before he sold it. We swapped out the lower side panels from my white 09 onto his blue 08.

I think im going to have them tape it off and stop and follow the line to the bottom if the lower scoop. Then leave the rest black. Just need to find a gold to match the wheels and kanji better. What do you guys think? I like the idea alot.

Back