Photo Shop Skillzzzzzz

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I have tried playing with it for a long time now, but I can't do s#it with it.:banghead: Is there any books or manuals that will help a dummy like me learn about it?? I NEED skillz!! I wanna learn how do some stuff. I hate having to depend on other people to do stuff all the time.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The copy I am using did not come with a manual or book (if ya know what I mean).

Tutorials - Online Training - lynda.com

Believe me, to be truly good with Photoshop, and not just a hack, you really need to invest a lot of time into it...the capabilities of the program are nearly infinite - as is the time required to get good at it. I think a lot of people underestimate the level of work and time required to learn and produce quality work.

Here's another link for you with a humorous twist...language warning for those who are sensitive.

If you have anything specific you need help with, p.m. me and I'll do what I can to help you overcome whatever you're struggling with.

Tutorials - Online Training - lynda.com

Believe me, to be truly good with Photoshop, and not just a hack, you really need to invest a lot of time into it...the capabilities of the program are nearly infinite - as is the time required to get good at it. I think a lot of people underestimate the level of work and time required to learn and produce quality work.

Here's another link for you with a humorous twist...language warning for those who are sensitive.

If you have anything specific you need help with, p.m. me and I'll do what I can to help you overcome whatever you're struggling with.

That's a funny azz video. Guy knows what he's doing on Photoshop though. Definitely a few good, easy tips.

Back