phew, is this ever gonna end

thanks everyone, wouldn't have gotten to this point without all ur help (these forums can get you in trouble :rofl:) heres a few more pics, I'm finally on the final marathon with fueling and electronics. Very time consuming, getting all the little odds and ends to make it work, but all in all im happy with progress. Pics show the digital gauges (boost, fuel pressure, xd-16 for a/f and a shift light, a gear indicator is on my wish list, just blew more dough on a quickshifter that will function off the ecu. You can see the sending unit for fuel and the lc-1 mouted. I am working on fitting the walbro 255 and fuelab filter to the tank, it is tight alot of 90 fittings at 13 dollars a pop :laugh: , finally feel like I am getting close.
The plenum was made at my work, PITA, but had a custom system to build and it fell together well, busa logo was etched at .030 into a .125 piece of aluminum, lots of prepping and polishing, done with a mig.

dash.jpg

fueling.jpg

lc-1.jpg

wiring.jpg

first one is the worst, fitting the 80mm openings for the throttle bodies and not having it too big to close the tank, this one just makes it, trimmed a bit of the side insulation to have it close like a stocker, at work start to finish about 20 hours, now that everything is mapped out another one would probobly take 8, it would have been alot easier to weld with a tig, only migs at work, etching the logo and polishing it was a pita, I wanted a one of a kind, simple stage one for the street, and everyone here steered me to to all the engine mods, a month or 2 and it should be done, no time in the winter, couldnt have done it without all the great info ot here, playing around with an ams500 and water injection, * this stuff never ends*:rofl: always something to tinker with

here's a few more pics, worked on fueling today for a few hours, got the lines in for the fuelab fuel filter to the tank, and the FMU return to the tank, aeroquip and parker lines with push on fittings, lines stay rigid, and are hard to kink, I finally sprung for a HKS Bov, got the Micron can installed (used a Ducati 1098 stock clamp :beerchug:), a pic of the gauges at night,

In the process of having the FMU rebuilt, new valve, rising rate and pressure set for S2000 injectors. AMS500 ruffed in (solenoids in the ram air tube), triggered thru a multifunction hub, 3bar map sensor to hub as well. I am considering a simple water injection unit for insurance against boost creep, spring is coming quick, want to hear this thing run soon :laugh:

gauges.jpg

fueling.jpg

micron.jpg

bov.jpg

so everything from em is fitting exactly how you want it?
glad it is coming together for you
and definitely more pics please

everything fits good, just running out of room, thinking of using the ram air tube for water injection canister, have to be small though, maybe use both and tie the 2 cans together to hold about 6 cups, just need the time to do all of it, I think a couple of days of hooky might be in store soon :rofl:

here's a few more pics, it's up and running, just working out punch list and electronics at this point, all the wiring took me the most time, which s ams500, innovative xd tuning kit, power commander with hub for gm 3bar sensor, with some of the optional harnesses, boost by smith flasher, digital gauges, got in on a pmr thumb switch to control stage one, stage 2 output will be thru the hub, here are some of the finishing pics before plastics, got a brand new aquamist 2s on the way, pic of of the nozzle into the charge tube, had Corky Bell himself set the fmu for s2000 injectors 30 pound of pressur and he also lowered the rate of gain, i think the number he thru at me for the injectors was somewhere around 3.4:1 or something like that, bike started right up, needed to fix a couple of leaks now it's running smooth, timing was 105 on intake and 107 on exhaust with my dial, seems to run better then stock with those numbers and lowered compression :thumbsup: here's some of the final pics, cold that day camera had issues, sorry

fin1.jpg

fin2.jpg

fin3.jpg

fin4.jpg

fin5.jpg

does your FP gauge jump around a bunch?
i just placed one on a bike and its all over
im wondering if its low fuel causing it or the gauge??

no, stays steady, i've only had it in the neutral map at this point, try to get out on the road in another week and i'll take another look. I'm on low fuel as well.

here's a few final assembly pics, wiring of the tail section includes ams, water injection, PC3 with hub and some other stuff, found a BNIB Aquamist 2s system, PITA timewise but I feel it was worth the effort and will allow me to turn up the boost a bit more, been riding a little lately, hopefully heading to tuner soon, pretty much done now.

water1.jpg.jpg

wate2.jpg

water3.jpg

components.jpg

complete.jpg

Back