End Of the Year!

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Well end of the racing season for me. I ended up doing fairly well in the organization that I race with. Placed 3rd place in the championship, also got rookie of the year out of all of the classes! I ended up running a personal best of 9.61, though there is way more as I could boost up my launch control through the ECU as I'm launching at 6000rpm (actual 6700 indicated) and there was no wheel spin or catwalking. I am not spraying from the nitrous bottle, it is actually for my shifter.

So plans for next year. I'll be getting an RCC kit. Either a stage 2, or bigger and just run low boost for next year. I will also be using the internal tank on the swing arm for my shifter and charging it with N2 every run rather than running the nitrous bottle. Oh and some new rearsets so I can get rid of those ugly stockers. Other than that, just some track goodies for while I'm there.

Here's a pic of my finals a 2 weeks ago. Running with no cans at the track. Lost 36lbs taking the cans off!!

Bike Finals.jpg

Great job this year ColdBusa, what wheelbase and extended tail length you running looks great.

Call me on the rearsets. Got a brand in mind? Vortex is very popular in the Hayabusa community. :)

hayabusa_vortex7.jpg

imag0237.jpg

hayabusa_vortex7.jpg

imag0237.jpg

Back