PERFORMANCE

hayabusafalcon

Registered
I just bought my busa a couple of months ago,and unfortunatly winter is here so i didn't have much time to experiment,i am curious will upgrading the air filter and adding yosh slip-ons be noticeable to performance?
rock.gif

slip-ons are sound and looks. No real performance.

You need a full system if you are after extra hp.

i have said this a thousand times and ill say it again, for the price of a set of slip ons you are about 1/2 way there on a full system--full systems are spendy but two cans arent cheap either,that few hundres bones is worth the pay off on a full system in my opinion-
i just modded the stock cans until i could aford a full system--they sounded pretty good i thought---do a search on exhaust mod, you should find some good info
smile.gif

I added D&D slips and it was fine, added a K&N and power suffered. Need a power commander to get it tuned to run right after the mods. Might as well just spend the extra coin and get the full system and a pc and filter and do it right the first time. Trust me.:;):

I just added lastnight (1/6/06) yosh RS 22 bolt on's and K&N air filter, also installed a PC3 USB, turned out and runs really good. I might have to lean it out on the low RPM range but other then that she is running sweet.

Does anyone have any recomendations on the PC3 that I should watch for. I hear if you get them to lean they will burn hotter and will cause piston damage, is this true, and how would you know if you are too lean or not?

Any info would be arreciated.

Back