performance module

lumpy981

Registered
has anyone seen this or know anything about it?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-Performance-Speed-Chip-Module_W0QQitemZ8006488047QQcategoryZ33597QQrdZ1QQc
mdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....hosting</a>

It's a scam and does nothing. Trust be this is BS and is nothing but stealing on their part and they know it. Try emailing him and watch what BS you get back.
mad.gif

Although I agree with the sentiments of others in this post, I read most of the seller's 200+ active feedbacks and there is only a handful of negatives or neutrals. What is wrong with these people that buy his stuff? This guy is making a fortune off them. If he really sold all of those units at the tune of about $40.00 plus shipping, he is one smart or clever bastid!!!!!
sheeeesh!
redcomprs2.gif

Basic psycology. The customer wants it to work so they convince themselves it actually does work. Plus, who wants to admit they paid $40 for something that does exactly nothing?

Guys/Gals, I can't believe your bashing this product! It really works; I installed this and a TRE on my bike over the summer and saw an instant gain of 10 HP......... Next I'm going to run a fuel additive and Stuff some raw fruit down the exhaust pipe. Which should in turn change the back pressure on the motor causing the Hydraulic Mudflap lifters to cavitate ever so slightly. Heard this is good for at least another 2-3 HP; I'll keep you posted.
smile.gif

KS,
C'mon be straight up with us. You must have also modded the connuter valves on the muffler bearings
rock.gif

Although I agree with the sentiments of others in this post, I read most of the seller's 200+ active feedbacks and there is only a handful of negatives or neutrals. What is wrong with these people that buy his stuff? This guy is making a fortune off them. If he really sold all of those units at the tune of about $40.00 plus shipping, he is one smart or clever bastid!!!!!
sheeeesh!
redcomprs2.gif
It doesn't work, period. He is a scammer and has lasted thus far because he sounds something like this. Watch the whole thing before you stop it. I like to call it 'turbo spew'.
laugh.gif

Guys/Gals, I can't believe your bashing this product! It really works; I installed this and a TRE on my bike over the summer and saw an instant gain of 10 HP......... Next I'm going to run a fuel additive and Stuff some raw fruit down the exhaust pipe. Which should in turn change the back pressure on the motor causing the Hydraulic Mudflap lifters to cavitate ever so slightly. Heard this is good for at least another 2-3 HP; I'll keep you posted.
smile.gif
HAHAHA!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That button is to the secret hidden nos system inside the package. Press it and you will zoom away.
laugh.gif
Stay away from it because it is a scammy whammy.
wow.gif

sheeeesh!
redcomprs2.gif
Placebo effect and nothing more. Look how many tards continue put premium fuel in vehicles that don't need it.
You could wizz in a small bottle and sell it on ebay as super fuel additive and I guarantee you will get plenty of positive feedback.

Hmmm.....lucrative and funny at the same time. I think I may be onto something.

sheeeesh!
redcomprs2.gif
It doesn't work, period. He is a scammer and has lasted thus far because he sounds something like this. Watch the whole thing before you stop it. I like to call it 'turbo spew'.
laugh.gif
That was some funny shid video full of BS.
I am not agreeing with the guy but wow so many fools falling for it, it is amazing!!
Snake oil or not he is a bottom feeder

biggrin.gif

KS,
C'mon be straight up with us. You must have also modded the connuter valves on the muffler bearings
rock.gif
Dayum, thats already out too? This internet thing is killing my performance mods.....
I didn't know that you could do that !! Do you need a special tool to do that?
Yes, but lucky for me the same guy I got the performance mod from had those in stock as well...... This thing is going to scream!
smile.gif

Back