performance module?

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
has anyone used a performance module that just hooks up to the iat sensor....it says no harm to the motor but...i am unsure. i will use it even if it gives me 5 more hp. the one i purchased is platinum performance. now how legit is it?

Sorry to hear that if it's the one off E-bay. If it wants you to cut the lead to the IAT, don't bother. It is a pc board in a plastic box with a fancy sticker on it, but all it does is jumper the cut lead back together. Same thing as cutting the wire and twisting it back together.

It is as if you cut the wires and simply put another piece of wire in between. No change, just a splice in your harness.

SCAM and nothing more. A thief on ebay and that is it.
mad.gif

Sorry to say you wasted your money cutting a wire and then splicing it right back together with a shunt.
wink.gif

No, it will not. Not trying to slam anyone, just want to warn others about this.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115707461 -->

Sorry to hear that if it's the one off E-bay. If it wants you to cut the lead to the IAT, don't bother. It is a pc board in a plastic box with a fancy sticker on it, but all it does is jumper the cut lead back together. Same thing as cutting the wire and twisting it back together.
hahahahahahahhaahhahhaha I can't believe people would fall for that.

hahahahahahahhaahhahhaha I can't believe people would fall for that.
Gotta admit it's clever in a dishonest, twisted kind of way. Even posts up pics of it's internals.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115793229 -->

Back