Perfect day in CT (pics)

trojan2k

Registered
Went for a little ride today. Went through Devil's Hopyard and Gilette's Castle. If you want to know why it's called Devil's Hopyard, ask me why the Busa doesn't need wings to leave the ground...oops:laugh:

P5074357.jpg

P5074358.jpg

P5074360.jpg

P5074361.jpg

P5074363.jpg

P5074364.jpg

P5074366.jpg

P5074369.jpg

P5074370.jpg

P5074371.jpg

P5074373.jpg

Very nice pics.
Tell me where in relation to Stamford/Greenwich is Oakdale ?
I lived in Stamford for almost four yrs.

Very nice pics.
Tell me where in relation to Stamford/Greenwich is Oakdale ?
I lived in Stamford for almost four yrs.

Its about about an hour and a half up I-95. Just North of New London.

I take this ride pretty often and never stopped for pics until today.

Nice pics, I know what you mean I travel some great scenic roads regularly but never stop to take pics as I am enjoying the ride to much:laugh:

That end of the state is a bit far from me (Stafford, all the way up by the Mass border), but I get home in a month & need to find some good roads...keep posting :thumbsup:

i miss my state but not enough to live there.... and New Haven isnt that nice looking. then again El Paso TX isnt either... lose, lose...

Thanks for the replies. If I could ever get my wife to ride with me we would take her camera. It's a million times better but I don't know how to use it.

Nice pics, I know what you mean I travel some great scenic roads regularly but never stop to take pics as I am enjoying the ride to much:laugh:

I went out today just to get the pics. I'm like you. I just keep riding and never stop.

That end of the state is a bit far from me (Stafford, all the way up by the Mass border), but I get home in a month & need to find some good roads...keep posting :thumbsup:

This place is full of nothing but twisty back roads. You have a lot up in Stafford. I've been up that way a few times. I would ride with you but I'm being transferred in a month. I usually just take off down the road and end up wherever. I think I'm going to stop and take more pics.

i miss my state but not enough to live there.... and New Haven isnt that nice looking. then again El Paso TX isnt either... lose, lose...

Pistol Wavin' New Haven:laugh: You gotta get out of the city. New England is gorgeous if you just ride and try to get lost. My great grandparents lived in El Paso. Not much down there.

lmao Pistol Wavin' New Haven....

i used to make it in under 10mins from the state street on ramp to the post mall off ramp in my moms minivan...

wonder how fast i can make it in the busa?????

Your right next door to me. I'm on the Mass side in Sturbridge off of 84.

Back